Intelligent Transport System ITS.
An intelligent Transport system is an application of technology. ITS is the integration of communication technology and computation devices. It provides important information, security, safety, and efficiency. It links people, Road, and vehicles.
ITS Explanation in Urdu and Hindi
Conventional Transport system.
Transportation problems in big cities are growing with the increase in urban population. Traffic jam is a very big problem of big cities.It creates a lot of problems like:
- Time waste
- fuel waste
- Environmental problem
An intelligent transport system ITS is an affordable and practical solution for this problem. It is also called next generation of transportation. It is
- Safe (speed detection, wrong way, Congestion)
ITS implementation is the integration of advanced technologies like:
- Wireless communication (Bluetooth, WiFi, 3G, 4G)
- Computational Technology (Microprocessor)
- Sensing Technology. (WSN)
- Video Vehicle detection technology (Image processing)
- Smart Vehicle (Sense, Compute and Communicate)
- The incident detection center.
- Vehicle information system.
- Internet of Thing IoT
Intelligent transport system
It is not a single system.It is a bunch of systems.
- Traffic Flow System.
- Automatic Traffic Enforcement System.
- Collision Prevention System (Forward and Backward).
- Surrounding Vehicle Detection System.
- Vehicle Classification System.
- Parking Information System
- Revenue Collection System.
- End User
- Big data